Saturday 3 February 2007

Wi V U A! - "It say YES"

Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor, Why would anyone trust something that should really only have one answer: Don't! It is surely not going to tell you the whole truth and nothing but the truth!

To be clear even in the depths of "Vista Instal Despair" I think the correct answer is the not so environmentally friendly purchase a new PC. BUY Stock in PC Manufacturers NOW!

So Advisor that shouldn't be trusted...A portent??... read later blogs... well I was too excited to spend too much time here, as soon as the software gave me the green light, there is nothing to stop you upgrading it said....



I was off ... sliding that DVD in as fast as I could!

There was my second mistake. More on my first mistake later.

(I had just flown back from the USA... so I was jet lagged)

(Is it me or is this keyboard working worse than before I am losing lots of letters that I keep having to correct???)

No comments: