Saturday 3 February 2007

It did do what it said on the can!, (ostensibly!)

(Incidentally I am now CONVINCED that I am losing key strokes!, I am having to correct much more than normal!!?)

Any how, the install went amazingly smoothly, I will go as far as to say that I was VERY impressed! It worked first time...

REALLY No hangs, No hiccups, just smooth instal, if a little long, so I went to bed elated, ...though iTunes did sound a bit weird... Those folks from Apple haven't checked iTunes with Vista, hold on though there is an update I will install it in the morning... hmmm that Portent, go back and look at what it told me was OK.



Hang it, I will make it easier for you, do you spot the bit where it said that the audio was in tip-top shape?

No???, nor did I not until the next day! The portent was starting to raise it's ugly head, (if that's what they can do! :-) )

Night fell... I went to bed far to late in my jet lagged stupor, see the other Blog for SWHAND's perspective!

No comments: