Saturday 3 February 2007

In the beginning... the Packaging!

OK so I am not that proud of my strength , but I did succeed in breaking through one of the "toughest" security features I have EVER met.

But unfortunately it did not help me get to the Vista DVD! The really sad thing was that I was not even next to the PC that I wanted to install it on at the time, I just wanted to see the thing!!...

How was I supposed to know it was a stupidly clever hinge!!! The box opens like no other box I have ever met.

The package designer was to clever for his own good. I predict I will not be the last!!! Incidentally it was another great example of Non-Green Packaging, it would have all fitted in a standard DVD box, thus taking up less space at home, as well as saving the planet! When will package designers realise that their fancy packages are mostly a frustrating experience, with the "Is that all" feeling engendered by most large boxes of air!!

Thanks Bill!

No comments: